Calligraphy supplies and tools

A photo posted by Mabel (@clteoh.mabel) on

Here is a look at my favourite tools – it’s actually 90% of my calligraphy stash. The other 10% being spare nibs, paper (for practice and actual calligraphy work) and cleaning solution for my nibs. I don’t have any intentions of adding more to my stash, especially the holder and inks. This is mainly because I work primarily with just two nibs and for me, two holders is more than enough. With inks, even though I love working with colour, I enjoy the look and feel of walnut ink; it’s my to-go ink and I work with it almost all the time. (While black Sumi is nice, I hate the smell and what it does to my nibs!) …

Continue Reading