I thought this blog might be in need of some colour-related cheerfulness. Over the course of a few weeks, I’ve caved and purchased OR handdyed some fibers to spin up for either keeps or the shop. So my fiber stash has grown somewhat considerably, even more than the stock for the shop, dare I say. What’s worse is that I haven’t had the time to photograph them all. ARGH!
On the list of To-Take-A-Snapshot are…
- Romney in Creme Brulee (8 oz) from ironjohn04
- Seawool in Delight (4 oz) from Dyeing For Colour
- Seawool in Scottish Heather (4 oz) from Dyeing For Colour
- Seawool in SR25 (8 oz) from Creatively Dyed
- 60/40 Merino-Bamboo in Evening Shade (4 oz) (FatCatKnits) from a trade on Rav
- 50/50 Merino-Tencel in Green Tea (4 oz) (Pigeon Roof Studios) from a trade on Rav
Of course, I shouldn’t forget the fibers that are supposed to be on their way or will be on their way over the next few months! 🙂
On the list of Items-To-Be-Received are…
- A fiber club installment of 4 oz of merino-silk from JulieSpins
- Next year’s 3-month fiber club installment from Ewe Give Me The Knits!
There is a perfectly good explanation for this stash enhancement…
Unfortunately, I can’t say it. You’ll find out soon enough. 8)