I’ve been tagged for a meme by Nurhanne. These are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
And here are 6 non-important things about me:
1. My ideal snack is a bowl of Kellogg’s Cornflakes.
2. I collect postcards…but only pretty ones.
3. I was born after having a tummy full of my uncle’s wedding dinner!
4. I enjoy cold cut meats, especially char siew, for dinner with some baguette.
5. The only time I’d eat eggs are either steamed or fried with ginger.
6. I am thoroughly addicted to yarn!