To be honest, I’m getting bored of this whole wedding preparation. Am hoping to get some pick-me-up again next week after I check out the pre-wedding album design. We’ll see how it goes.
For now, here are the stuff that’s left to work on:
- Slideshow – Double check and finalize the following: 1) Pre-dinner (photoshoot* pics + behind-the-scenes); and 2) Photoshoot pics only
- Wedding favours – Packaging (round one assembly)
* Will be using non-album pics!
In the coming months, I have the following to ruminate over:
- Restaurant deco
- Food tasting
- RSVP and seating arrangement
- Entertainment and program for the night
- Misc – menu cards, heritage cards (they are basically little leaflets about certain customs and traditions) and guestbook (if I’m not taking the restaurant’s)
Why o’ why can’t people just elope?