Note to self: I need to check on the following at the restaurant PLUS get samples/pictures.
- Flower arch
- Centerpieces (for all tables/VIP table)
- Overall room deco
- Reception area deco – placecard, flowers, etc
- Stairway deco – cloth, etc
- Table cloth & napkins
- Chair covers
- Stage deco (glass fountain + dummy cake colours + table cloth)
- Function room layout
- Guestbook (if it’s ugly, DIY)
- Wedding favour boxes/packaging
- Plates for serving pistachios
- Sample menu
…and last but not least, FOOD TASTING!
In the meantime, I ought to complete or purchase the following:
- The “hei” stickers for my invites
- Rosebud tea
- Guest list
Dinner bags – pink and gold Earrings for dinner Ink stamp pad for vellum wedding favours Corset for my kebaya
This is crazy no? O’well…the price of doing everything yourself. Heh.