Together with the invitations (half of which are done!), I made my own little announcement cards.
These little babies are usually sent to people (friends/relatives) who cannot make it for the dinner or are not in the guest lists due to some reason or not. Since my dinner is more of a private family affair, I thought it would be nice to send a little something out.
I used all the sample paper and cardstock that I got in order to make full use of everything! The cost for all the paper related items are:
- Metallic cardstock: RM19 per 100 pieces (from Pudu)
- Recycled paper: RM15 for 59 sheets (from PJ State)
- Vellum (transparent): RM25 per 100 pieces (from Pudu)
- Red DL envelopes: RM10 per 100 pieces (from Pudu)
- Paper puncher: USD11.51 (from Ebay and includes shipping)
- Rubber stamp: RM5 per stamp (from PJ State)
- Fasteners: RM21 per pack of 100 (from Papier, The Curve)
- Chiyogami paper: RM10.80 per sheet (from Papier, The Curve)
- Gold inkpad: RM45 (from Papier, The Curve)
- Gold pens: RM6.30 (from Popular Bookstore)
- A6 envelopes & A4 paper: RM17
- Gold seal stickers: RM10 per box of 100 plus pieces (from PJ State)
- Sample cardstock: RM10 for 9 pieces (from KLCC and Papier)
Best part about this is I bought paper for 150 invites but I’m actually making less than that! So the balance will be used for announcements and tea ceremony notes! YAY!