This is the latest craze to go around the Malaysian blogsphere…the se7en tag…gawd only knows who started it but I got tagged by a fellow knitting fan (or at least I like to think of him as a fan). Never mind that I totally hate the fact that he has 24/7 access to one of the best places to buy yarn. And never mind that I totally hate the fact that he is in Australia, a few hours away from Sydney.
So this is just for him…
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
- Definitely get a proposal (and marriage – I see it as something that goes hand in hand)
WritePublish a novel.
- Go to New Zealand, ALL of Europe, Latin America and Canada at least once — if I die young – touchwood – this will be so unachievable :-S
- Start a family of my own — I hope to get twins but I’ll settle for a boy and a girl.
- Do some volunteer work with an NGO that specializes in either 1) animals or 2) a social cause (like illiteracy, sex education or poverty)
- Build my own library
- Be happy and grateful for all that I have and lost (hey, everything happens for a reason, y’know?)
Seven things I could do:
- Be less to anger and slow to speak BUT quick to listen and understand
- Get back to writing AND knitting
- Exercise more, quit getting stressed out at work and well, relax more.
- Cook and bake more.
- Start working on my rusting photography skills
- Sleep more! 😀
- Meet my friends more often AND regularly too.
Seven celebrity crushes:
Like him, I don’t really have celebrity crushes but for the sake of this tag…
- Matthew McConaughey
- Pierce Brosnan
- James Marsden
- Gary Barlow
- Josh Groban – for his voice…
- Hugh Jackman
- Tom Cruise I’m old school mah! :drool:
Seven often repeated words:
I don’t care what you think/say but I’m putting in phrases!
- Anyways or anyway
- So how la…
Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
- Eyes — he’s got to have great looking eyes, or at least I find them great looking.
- Nice built – not too skinny and not too fat (a small belly is fine tho…)
- Broad shoulders
- Taller than me
- Preferably clean shaven but I’ll settle for stubble too.
- SHORT HAIR but not bald.
- Nice big warm hands…
Seven tags go to:
Well, for starters, I have no idea who to tag so I’ll simply mention names and secondly, I don’t even know if they visit this blog. :-S
So…is it your turn?